Hope you’re all doing fantastic today!
So as part of the 30 day blogging challenge I am meant to imagine myself winning the lottery and planning my next moves from there. Sorry to disappoint you, I know you were already thinking of how we would be spending my newly found fortune.
It’s still pretty much a fantasy I’m afraid!. This will not be completely exhaustive, but these are the some of the things I would love to do
So here goes nothing….
What would I do if I won the lottery?
- I’d buy my parent’s a new home and cars and give them some spending money. They have worked really hard all their lives and some rest and relaxation is well needed and definitely deserved.
- I would give my siblings some spending money just so they too could take a break from hum drum and actually do what they want for a change rather than continually trying the climb the corporate ladder.
- I’d go travelling and see the world with my best friends and my family maybe a round the world trip in 80 days.
- I’d love to buy my own place, a spacious house with a pool, gym and a home recording studio for my music.
- I would go on a volunteering trip in Africa and help build houses and schools, I’ve always wanted to do something like that. My biggest passions are education and poverty alleviation. There are so many things we can do to help change the world current state and I would want to impact that change.
- I would donate some of my winnings to deserving projects that really make a difference in the world.
- I would want to help make people’s dreams come true especially where money is a huge obstacle.
I guess that’s all I can think of for now, what would you do if you won the lottery?
See you all tomorrow!!